2017年5月1日 星期一

Review and Summary of a piece of news

News:

'Clean eating': How good is it for you? By Marie Jackson   BBC News

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39576654?intlink_from_url=http://www.bbc.com/news/topics/b5a68823-bb0c-4229-b142-d6d5e09e113f/diet-and-nutrition&link_location=live-reporting-story


Summary: 
To introduce what is "clean eating", such as the main points and the origin, 
and show examples of the true meanings of "eating clean"

Review:
   As the saying goes, "You are what you eat." In our society, more and more issues related to food safety emerged. The importance of food we choose in everyday life to eat can't be over-empathized. I started to pay much attention to the food I eat, including where they come from and how they are cooked to serve. The topic drew my attention right away as I noticed. 
      To my surprise, some of the comments in the article have a lot differences compare to my diet. Avoid to consume diary products and gluten food are the two I couldn't accept. I agree to take the original food,(eat fruit rather than juice) but it is unnecessary to keep away from the food you love, as long as it is "natural"  . I am addicted to cheese, so I would pick those with simple (no more than 5 ingredients) labels; I eat lots of vegetables and fruits everyday, and I would pick those from traditional markets.
    For me, a good habit of diet cause no pain. I regard it as a good attitude of living. I wouldn't be envious when seeing others are digging in fried chicken or bubble milk tea. I believe if I treat my body well and do moderate exercise, I would got healthier life in my late years, and it is worthy for me to pay more attention on my every bite.

沒有留言:

張貼留言