2017年5月15日 星期一

Mobile Learning Experience

Since the Internet develop stronger and stronger,
I gradually learn to improve my English through App in cellphone,
and Voicetube is the first software for me to practice listening and speaking.


Created in Chinese, it is very user-friendly for a beginner.
You can choose the channel you want to listen,
ranging from Ted talks,CNN, Taiwan blogger's learning channel.
If you get no idea as me, you can still go on practicing judged by your English level.

I choose the medium level, and choose my interested topic, music, to listen.

There are different accents for you to choose from,
I like British accent more, so I listened thorough all of them.
Also, some of the videos have questions to test your listening comprehension.

When learning new vocabulary, there are examples offered by the official,
and also subtitle and Chinese translation for you to take a look.
I get used to repeating listen to the video,therefore,
I could not only learn how to use the phrase, but also learn how to pronounce it correctly.

The above is my first mobile learning experience,
I used it almost everyday during the time I take the bus to school or go home.
Now this App gets its own website, because they got more and more followers!

沒有留言:

張貼留言