2017年5月22日 星期一

Learning Plans

      After taking this course, I learn lots of websites and ways to improve English ability, and most of them gave me new vision of learning. To make my listening and writing ability better, I would make good use of the following devices.

1. ESL Lab
     The website made me feel really impressive as I first knew it. First of all, the article or conversation are divided into different levels, which enable users to practice from easy to difficult,also signify their progress.In addition, the articles are very close to our daily lives, not so professional, and I think it is very suitable for the beginners to start. Furthermore,their speaking speed is not so fast, so I wouldn't be frustrated when I am practicing. Last but not least, the website add some reading comprehension questions, so it is also good for the learners to give it a try!

2. COCA

     When I get confused about every word I use in writing, COCA is the most appropriate website offer me suitable use of words. The website show frequency of every word usage, also offer examples in every different meaning. In addition to this online interface, you can also download extensive data for offline use, which means learners can make good use of their free time. What's more, the website is just like online academic dictionary, the examples offered aren't too verbal, so it is very appropriate for learns to take as a reference. 

-
As the saying goes, "practice makes perfect". To improve your English ability, the most important point is your own motivation to try, and online English learning is just a media offered for people. I believe that by continuous practicing, the proficiency would gradually improve your English.

沒有留言:

張貼留言